eCommerce Customer Service Manager - Irvine, CA.
Role Overview: The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Manager is to craft and drive a vision which will enhance customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty.
Daily activities include overseeing eCommerce service calls, order management, conflict resolution, technical support, and chargeback resolution. Long term goals include; continuous process improvement, developing department staff, survey customer feedback and ensure proper staffing based on seasonality.
- Manages day-to-day customer service operational duties. This includes; defining user requirements and establishing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Partners with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with the company’s objectives.
- Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Measures Customer Service Reps performance by setting standards to meet the service goals of the company.
- Assists Customer Service Representatives in troubleshooting orders that require special handling.
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem-solving in a professional and effective manner.
- Prepares customer service performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends prior to reviewing with the management team.
- Oversees quantity and quality of work produced ensuring customer inquiries and expectations are consistently met in a satisfactory manner.
- Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of FRAME’s systems and internal processes.
- Provides feedback to the management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Resolves escalated service center issues for customers.
- Continually evaluate company policies to prove fair and consistent service to our customers.
- Coaches Customer Service team in order to achieve high performance by ensuring ongoing employee training and development.
- Develops staff through performance management, goal setting, training, and effective employee relations.
- All other duties and tasks as assigned. Skills & Qualifications: • Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work-related experience considered.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Analytical skills to include planning, organizing, directing and controlling workflow and processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience directing/managing customer service operations and 5 years of customer service experience required.
- Broad knowledge of CRM software (Zendesk, Live Chat, Magento, Shopify a Plus)
- Above average computer and business systems comprehension and knowledge.
- Proficiency in Excel • Proficiency in Full Circle or similar ERP software
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchandise Planner - Irvine, CA.
This role not only requires retail insight and experience but also the ability to manage the needs between wholesale and direct to consumer channels. The planner is responsible for setting and achieving sales and inventory plans that align with financial targets as well as company objectives. This role will work closely with the buying team, store managers, site operators, and occasionally the production department. The ideal candidate will have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with high critical thinking skills. Due the fact that this role will interact with multiple departments, a professional and team-centric attitude is crucial for success.
- To analyze sales and inventory position, provide constructive analysis and direction to Merchandisers & Partners by country/store type on the total/gender/division/category/SKU level. Use historical sales to ensure optimal quarterly and seasonal assortments and identify/react to in-season misses and opportunities.
- Analyze booking reports to identify opportunity and devise seasonal/annual projections by customer and category.
- Work with Analysis team/IT Department to streamline data and automate reports.
- Initiate and develop actionable analysis to recap business by classification and subclass at a top-line as well as store level in order to partner with buying team to create strategies to drive sales and achieve gross margin profitability.
- Manage and update monthly open-to-buy.
- Work with buying team and store managers to analyze business by door to maximize sales and stock opportunities. Monitor flow of initial assortments as well as reorders to stores by classification and by style.
- Recap business by classification, style, color and size and create best seller/hindsight reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to allow for thorough analysis of the business.
- Produce weekly reports recapping sales, inventory and gross margin vs. plan and projection by department, classification and by door.
- Manage and maintain international pricing so that there is alignment from our USD pricing to the local currency and consistent with other competing brands within that market.
- Must have 4+ yrs. Experience in Retail Planning, Store Planning and/or allocation
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have prior experience managing Open to Buy in a Vertical Retail setting
- Computer Literate – Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Global experience is a plus
Submit your resume to email@example.com