Store Hours:Friday to Sunday 2pm- 7pm
SHOPPING SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Curbside and appointment-based shopping available: Please use contact links on chapter page for details. Implemented safeguard measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and team members.
- Safety protocols. All employees will wear face masks and follow safe social distancing while in store. In addition, all employees will self-screen for abnormal temperature and respiratory symptoms prior to their shift.
- Sanitize regularly. We’ll be frequently cleaning and disinfecting highly touched surfaces and items, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Reduced capacity. We’re keeping our stores at the government mandated capacity and reducing store hours based on local requirements and conditions.
- Fit rooms. Fit rooms will be open for customers to use at their discretion, and wiped down in between each use.
- Sanitize regularly. We encourage you to sanitize your hands upon entering the store.
- Social distancing. Help keep our team safe by staying six feet away from other shoppers and employees.
- Customers are required to wear a face mask or covering while inside the store. In addition, please cover any coughs or sneezes.
- Use your best judgment. If you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms, have a fever, or exhibit other flu-like symptoms, please stay home and shop with us online.